Weekly Features

Monday: TARDIS Stops: A weekly review of the episodes of "New Who".

Tuesday: TARDIS travellers: A look at some of the people that have been in the TARDIS since the 2005 series.

Wednesday: Who New?: Round up of the weeks Who news.

Thursday: Monster of the week: Monsters and Villains from the Doctor Who since the 2005 series.

Friday: The Doctor's Moment: A look at the Doctors Best moments since the 2005 series.

Sunday 9 May 2010

A lot is about to happen

The review of the latest episode of Doctor who, "The Vampires of Venice" will be posted later today. As well as an edit to the previous post about the latest episode titles, as that post had to be done at my cousins.
Also, I will be posting the latest viewing figures, and the latest on the cracks.

Plus
I will be adding a new blog tonight, which will be a basic blog about me writing, planning and creating the new blog fan series. It would be really, really appreciated if you would follow this blog when it is created, and the fan series is really important to me and I really want it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment