Weekly Features

Monday: TARDIS Stops: A weekly review of the episodes of "New Who".

Tuesday: TARDIS travellers: A look at some of the people that have been in the TARDIS since the 2005 series.

Wednesday: Who New?: Round up of the weeks Who news.

Thursday: Monster of the week: Monsters and Villains from the Doctor Who since the 2005 series.

Friday: The Doctor's Moment: A look at the Doctors Best moments since the 2005 series.

Saturday 20 March 2010

Amy's and The Doctor's speech from the new trailer

AMY: When I was a little girl, I dreamed of time and space. Last night, all my dreams came true.

THE DOCTOR: Cause this is what I do. Every time, every day, every second. There's one thing you never put in a trap if your smart. If you have any plans about "this time" tomorrow, there's one thing you never ever put in a trap. Me.

I wasn't sure what The Doctor said in the second part of his speech. All I made out with "This time"

No comments:

Post a Comment