Weekly Features

Monday: TARDIS Stops: A weekly review of the episodes of "New Who".

Tuesday: TARDIS travellers: A look at some of the people that have been in the TARDIS since the 2005 series.

Wednesday: Who New?: Round up of the weeks Who news.

Thursday: Monster of the week: Monsters and Villains from the Doctor Who since the 2005 series.

Friday: The Doctor's Moment: A look at the Doctors Best moments since the 2005 series.

Monday 20 April 2009

Change of plan...

I have decided that it would be best if instead of a series of comic stories, I will be writing stories.

I have deicided to do this because:
1) I am use to writing books and stories, rather than comics
2) I will be able to transfer the stories much easier than the comic stories
3) It will not take me as much time to write the stories, as it would to plan, draw, colour and post the comic stories.

I think this will be much better, and hopfully you do as well

George - Nox

No comments:

Post a Comment